Wednesday, May 28, 2008

o you seductive robots you


when will the internets stop creating new & semi-semi-exciting ways for me to waste my time?

I suppose others have rock band, a few have dinosaurs, some have the weather channel, and of course, there's the dungeon masters of the world. I have facebook, indiebride & now this.

the internet purports that you can reach out into the world, but maybe I don't. at least to those I don't know or care to know. bc said that he didn't know if I cared much to make this blog public. & thinking on it, I really don't. what I mean is, I don't know if anyone is reading it, & I don't really care. obviously, if I did not want people to read it then I would not, you know, put it on the internets. I do have a blog somewhere where I started posting diary entries from my teenage journals (I changed the names, as it is embarrassing for everyone, especially me). but after about 5 posts I got bored & have never gone back.

well, now after all that uploading & arranging, sending cyberplants to my friends, & writing on my blog, I am hungry. & well, I should probably get some work done...

1 comment:

Jennifer Manzano said...

I am reading this. I sent you a camoflauge condom instead of a plant. Dan Fisher got the same one. I threw a sheep at Alli & headbutted Brandon. I have a scrabble appointment with Neil. Later, I'm getting a haircut. Like, in real life.