Thursday, April 10, 2008

silly humans

Greenday2262: I'll bet Gandalf got SOOO high.
Greenday2262: That fool can blow smoke-ships ffs!
SunuvaChod: hahaha
Greenday2262: I mean if Gandalf wanted to blaze with you, you would blaze right?
SunuvaChod: if gandalf wanted to blaze with me
SunuvaChod: id already be so fucked in the head that blazing wouldnt fuckin matter
SunuvaChod: so yes i would

___________________________________________________________


egof: I'm not that nerdy, I've only seen 30% of the star trek episodes
kaj: if you know what percentage of the star trek episodes you have seen, you are inarguably nerdy
egof: it's unarguably
kaj: you are not helping your case

___________________________________________________________


khassaki: HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
judge-mental: try pressing the the Caps Lock key
khassaki: O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
judge-mental: fuck me



from www.bash.org



No comments: