Wednesday, June 25, 2008

oh hells yeah revisited

I clearly mixed up Bang Tango up with Mango Tango (which is a delicious fruit juice, not a kick-ass hair band of the 80s).

To make amends I was trying to find a video from their glory days, however they won't allow them to be embedded in a website for whatever reason. Also, I can't seem to find my favorite "Love Injection" (that's my kinda drug!) on YouTube. GAWD! Soooooo Unfair!!!!

You can listen to it here though.

I also should have put L.A. Guns on that list. This is a classic.

Also, I'd like to note that one of Dangerous Toys' most memorable songs was "Sport'n a Woody."

This is the lyrics for it:

Well there' women in the city that make me feel shitty
And there's some that make me pack a wad
But the ones that are fine, oh will never be mine
They won't even give me the time of day
1st Chorus:
I ain't got no money, i ain't got no home
I gotta find me a bim to live with tonight
2nd Chorus:
Sport'n a woody, when you're walkin' by
Sport'n a woody, when you're titties fly
Sport'n a woody, rippin' my fly
Sport'n a woody, till the day i die yeah
Well my woody gets big when you're takin' a swig
And your drink's makin you loosen up
Starts a-talkin' to me, well look down and you'll see
What the hell i been talkin' about
1st Chorus
2nd Chorus
Don't know what i'm gonna do, can't stop lookin' at you
'Cause you're sure lookin' nice to me
Well i wish you were sedated
So i could at least penetrate you
For an hour, maybe three yeah
I can't go downtown much, all the working girl butts
ya know they really make my woody happy
But in the night clubs and such
And all the corner sluts
Might just make my waistband go snappy!
Sport'n a woody
Sport'n a woody
Sport'n a woody
Sport'n a woody
Sport'n a woody, for the rest of my life I'll be...


They had a scary clown that sort of still freaks me out as their mascot:

No comments: